single rib abs safety helmetabs safety helmets are made of quality acrylonitrile butadiene styrene a common thermoplastic material with excellent impact resistance and toughness. comparing with fiberglass safety helmets this one is easier to manufacture only by injection molding which can bring you a considerable cost saving.
loading port payment termstt or lc min order qty
typesvarious types of abs safety helmets in a wide range of rib types sizes colors and vents can be supplied by our company aspecialist for manufacturing and exporting safety helmets.
- manufactured from quality and tough abs material. excellent impact resistance that will not fall off rapidly at lower temperature. large temperature range from -20degc to 80degc. with great resistance against acids alkali concentrated hydrochloric alcohols and oils etc. largest front area for any industrial logos. electrical insulated and anti-static.
- utilizing warm soapy water and soft cloth to clean safety helmets.
- not recommended to use solvent and abrasive to clean them.
- colorwhite yellow orange blue light blue red black and gray etc. peak20mm to 40mm. size51cm to 64cm. shellquality abs shell. cradle4 6 or 8 point terylene webbing. headbandlow density polyethylene headband. sweatbandcomfortable hydro-flock sweatband. visormoulded 2mm pc visor with anti-scratch and anti-fog coating.
- abs safety helmets are recommended to be transported in their original packages. recommended to be stored in the dark placed at ambient temperature ranging form 0degc to 30degc. do not store abs safety helmets at a high temperature or in the sunlight directly which may cause the distortion of the shell. not recommended to contact with glacial acetic acid aromatic hydrocarbons carbon tetrachloride concentrated sulfuric nitric acids esters ketone ethylene dichloride and acetone etc. utilizing warm soapy water and soft cloth to clean safety helmets. not recommended to use solvent and abrasive to clean them.